River Fresh Farms is growing and we are excited to bring this opportunity to you.
Accounts Payable/Receivable Supervisor will be responsible for all activities in the accounts payable/receivable functions. Ensures timely payments of vendor invoices and expense vouchers and maintains accurate records and control reports. Manages collection activities such as sending follow-up inquiries, negotiating with past due accounts, and referring accounts to collection agencies.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversees the process of invoicing and customer payments
- Maintain and/or reconcile accounting subsidiary ledgers to the general ledger (AR, inventory, fixed assets, AP, grower payables, pre-paid, accrued liabilities, etc.)
- Summarize balance sheet account activity; prepare periodic balance sheet account reconciliations
- Compile the sales data and productivity reports to generate company reports
- Review all past-due accounts and track their payment progress – contacting customers and getting resolution to their account discrepancies
- Verifying the accuracy and performing tracking of product purchase orders
- Posting and payment of approved Supplier (vendor) bills, Subcontractor bills, and general operating bills
- Process Payroll and Employee Reimbursements.
- Assist Controller or other administrative staff as needed
- Minimum 5 years of accounting-related experience in Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable and GAAP
- Ag experience required
- Strong technology skills, Excel knowledge and Famous are required
- Strong written and oral communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management
- Excellent organization skills with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to analyze data and provide creative solutions
- Requires ability to work overtime, weekends, as needed
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.