The Giumarra Companies is a leading international network of fresh produce growers, distributors, and marketers that encompasses a world of freshness. Since its inception in 1922, the Giumarra group of companies has taken pride in a longstanding commitment and tradition of quality, service, and industry leadership to feed the world in a healthy way.
Our Nature's Partner brand represents the core of what we do: a partnership with our people, customers, growers, and the land and its fruits. Products packed under the Nature's Partner label represent some of the highest-quality fruits and vegetables in the marketplace, having met strict standards for food safety, quality control, and flavor. For more information, please visit: www.giumarra.com and www.naturespartner.com.
We have a great opportunity for a sales representative to join our apple, pear and kiwifruit team in Wenatchee, WA. The ideal candidate will be a motivated team member who is ready to work in a dynamic fast paced environment. Our member should have experience in the produce industry.
Reporting to the Division Manager, our team member will perform daily sales activities supplying our nationwide customer base with high quality products. Managing existing accounts and establishing new contacts will be top priority for this candidate.
We believe in exceeding our customers’ expectations, and we know that every person in our organization plays a key role in making that happen. If you’re currently working in produce sales and are looking for that perfect opportunity with a great company, we’re offering a challenging sales position for the right person.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Achieve budgeted sales volume objectives and average sales price by product. Ultimately, contribute to company profitability.
- Provide input as to relevant market information, strategies, visions, and goals.
- Grow distribution and placement in both new and existing accounts.
- Develop and communicate strategies to grow customer base.
- Help develop and maintain domestic grower base.
- Work collaboratively to ensure optimal customer service and support.
- Prospect and develop relationships with customer through anticipating needs, product knowledge, and committing to their success.
- Track daily inventory levels, product quality, and best channels for distribution to maximize our growers’ returns.
- Manage sales order entry functions and multiple channels of communication.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.