Position Title: Marketing Coordinator
Employment Status: Full time – Exempt
Department: Marketing Department
Supports marketing operations by compiling content, formatting sales reports, trade show coordination and fulfillment of requests. This position entails customarily and regularly exercising discretion and independent judgment.
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities
- Assists the VP of Marketing in executing marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to ensure the profit growth and expansion of California Giant’s products and brand.
- Coordinates event/trade show activities along with sales and promotional materials for each event.
- Represents the company at trade shows, conferences and events serving as spokesperson when appropriate.
- Develops and publishes retail newsletter and consumer blog content.
- Develops in-house sales materials such as POS Sheets, PowerPoints and others as needed for sales team.
- Manage SOI and Market Reporting
- Proactively analyze Inbound software (Hubspot) to monitor trends.
- Conduct analyses of market, customer and competitor data provided via internal and external reports and translating these data into effective business intelligence reports and insights.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required with experience in promotional writing. Competency in written grammar and sentence structure, required.
- Strong aptitude for analytical work demonstrated by course work and prior work experiences.
- A strong commitment to customer service.
- Excellent telephone communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop.
- Excellent organization and administration skills.
The ability to lift a minimum amount of 25 lbs; the ability to sit for long periods of time; or the ability to bend or stoop to access file cabinets; or the ability to work long periods on a computer keyboard;
Position Reports To: Cindy Jewell –VP Marketing
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.