Full Charge Bookkeeper/Office Manager - We are looking for a Full-Charge Bookkeeper/Office Manager to oversee the financial department for a local Agricultural company.
Our ideal candidate MUST have Full Charge Bookkeeping/Office Manager experience or an Accounting background and a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience. We are looking for a detailed and proficient accounting professional who also demonstrates leadership and management ability.
Areas of Focus:
- Payroll management (200-600 + Employees)
- AP / AR, GL/bank reconciliations
- Expense reporting
- Month-end closing
- Financial analysis
- Coordinating with the tax accountant.
- Records management
- Overseeing HR functions (hiring, on-boarding, scheduling)
- Office Administration
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be Bi-lingual. English / Spanish speak read and write.
- Candidate must be reliable and punctual.
- 3+ years of experience in a Full Charge Bookkeeping or Accounting role.\
- Ag experience a plus but not required.
- High level of professionalism and you present yourself as such.
- Strong technology skills, proficiency with MS Office Suite emphasis on Excel (need to be familiar with creation and maintenance of formulas and templates).
- Knowledge of Datatech Ag Software a plus.
- Quick Learner.
- Previous experience in a fast paced office environment.
- Strong ability to multi-task and handle time sensitive projects.
- Handling phones in a professional manner.
- Willing and able to embrace new technology, master it and teach it to others.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Self-starter who is willing to take charge with little supervision.
- An attention to detail in all activities is imperative.
- High degree of integrity, confidentiality and organization skills with the ability to problem solve & work independently.
- Ability to maintain strong levels of business etiquette, especially in highly confidential and sensitive interactions.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results.
- Team player.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
The marginal functions of this position have not been included. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job-related duties required by the manager.
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, generally 8am to 5pm; some weekends and evenings will be required.
Please email your cover letter, resume, and any job-related letters of recommendation.
Only serious applicants need apply. Because of the large number of applications, we receive, only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you for understanding.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.