Andrew and Williamson is an agricultural producer of fruits and vegetables with operations in California and Mexico. A&W has been in operation for over 25 years and serves some of the best customers in the industry. We are seeking for a motivated individual that will be able to multitask and be a team player. This individual will require positive communications skills to be able to work closely with our California Operations and Mexico Growers. Our company is committed to employee development, so all experience levels are welcome to apply as long as the candidate has a desire to work hard, learn, and treat others with respect.
- Proficient Computer Skills - Email, Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Famous software a plus but, not necessary
- Excellent attitude and leadership ability
- Available to work early morning shift and rotations on Saturday’s
- Bi-lingual: English/ Spanish
Education and Work Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Work experience or internship experience preferred
- Basic Accounting is a plus but, not necessary
- Honest, fair, respectful of others
- Excellent communication skills both in person, via phone and internet
- Dedicated, Proactive learner, self-motivated, disciplined
- Team player on all levels
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Able to work in a fast paced, growing and changing environment
- Organized, able to handle multiple tasks and enjoy it.
- Innovative and analytical
- Solution and results oriented
This position requires that the candidate to work Monday through Friday (6:30am thru 3:30am) with a Saturday Rotation (6:30am thru 11:30am) as needed.
Must be willing to work most holidays except Thanksgiving, Christmas day and New Years day.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.