Job Title: Office Assistant
Locations: Traver, CA area
We are looking for an office assistant to join a small team in the farming/packing industry.
Our ideal candidate must have office and accounting experience, as well as a background in the agricultural field. We are looking for a detailed and proficient accounting professional who also demonstrates leadership skills.
Areas of Focus
- Payroll management
- AP/AR experience
- Records Management
- Overseeing HR functions
- Office administration
- Reception duties
Required Skills and Experience
- Must be bi-lingual. English/Spanish
- Candidate must be reliable and punctual
- 1+ years of experience in accounting role
- Ag experience a plus
- Food safety experience a plus, but not required
- High level of professional and present yourself as such
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite emphasis on Excel
- Knowledge of Famous Software a plus
- Quick learner
- Self-started who is willing to take charge with little supervision
- An attention to detail is imperative
- High degree of integrity, confidentiality and organization skills with the ability to problem solve & work independently.
- Ability to maintain strong levels of business etiquette, especially in highly confidential and sensitive interactions.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results.
- Team player.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties that will be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job related duties required by the manager.
This is a seasonal part time position, with the potential for full time. Hours of work days are Monday through Friday ranging from 7am to 5pm. We are a company with peak times of production, therefore hours can range from 30 to 40 hours a week, depending on time of year.
Please email cover letter, resume and any job related letters of recommendation.
Only serious applicants to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.