Located in the U.S. (Fresno, California), the ideal candidate will be a self-starter and team-player with a strong work ethic who is highly motivated to contribute to our new platform. They will need to be diligent at exercising independent work flow as well as possessing the ability to recognize opportunities for business expansion with new and existing customers. They will also need to be assertive problem-solver who looks beyond the standard solutions to overcome challenges and be comfortable working with a variety of personalities and individuals.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Manage and grow new and existing accounts
· Continually developing new customers
· Achieve budgeted sales volume objectives
· Work collaboratively to ensure optimal customer service and support
· Solve problems quickly by minimizing potential losses and/or maximizing profit possibilities
· Provide superior customer service in a fast paced environment
· Preferred BS/BA degree
· Highly motivate to succeed and a desire to increase profitability for the business
· Must have a good understanding of the distributor channels
· Ability to work under time constraints and perform with minimum supervision
· Effective oral and written communication skill
· Ability to adapt quickly to changes in work priorities
· Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.