We have 3 positions available to fill for the role of Sales Executive/Business Development.
USA - California
Reporting to the Sales Director, the objective of the role is to establish, promote & drive sales revenue for MagGrow in the United States of America in line with MagGrow’s policies, principles & processes.
The Business Development Manager will have responsibilities in the following areas:
• Identify market size by sector, number & average size of farms, number & type of sprayers
• Identify key customer channels, size, number & average size of business, business type, number & type of sprayers
• Identify customer sophistication level & service requirements
• Identify customer key decision making & key decision makers
• Identify key competitors
• Identify key regulatory issues / requirements Agree annual sales targets & pricing strategy
• MagGrow Crop Sprayer System
• MagGrow Back Pack Sprayer Develop & execute sales strategy & activation plan
• Create / acquire customer database & segmentation model
• Identify key success / sales drivers
• Develop a sales journey, installation & service plan
• Identify key resources required to execute sales plan
• Implement sales plan using MagGrow sales toolkits
• Ensure delivery & installation of product with MagGrow Head Office Customer Services Manager & Installation Manager
• Develop excellent customer relationships
• Manage customer complaints
• Monthly sales forecasting, reporting, performance review & administration. Promotion & Marketing
• Co-ordination & management of customer testing & demonstrations
• Co-ordination & management of trade events
• Co-ordination & management of all public relation events
• Distribution of MagGrow approved sales & marketing materials
• External stakeholder communication & influence
Permanent, salaried, 9.00am - 5.30pm but nature of the job may require flexibility
Attributes: A minimum of 5 years Sales Management experience in the horticulture and arable sector in the USA. Proficient in Microsoft Office, Strong Administrative & organisational business support skills Excellent telephone manner Positive, can-do attitude Ability to multi – task and work calmly under pressure. Attention to detail and high level of accuracy. Maintain strict confidentiality on all matters. Full clean drivers licence May have to travel to other parts of the USA from time to time.
Remuneration: Standard US benefits including Life and Health Insurance Sales Commission Expenses Per Company Policies
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.