Role Title: Technical Consultant
Role overview: The Technical Consultant shall report to the Technical Director, MagGrow USA (however in the short term this will be the New Business Development Manager).
The Technical Consultant’s role is to manage the technical process for the business by ensuring that products, services and information consistently deliver to meet customer expectations.
Responsibilities: The Technical Consultant will have responsibilities in the following areas:
- Manage the registration process for the approval of the company’s product range with local regulatory bodies.
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal/statutory registration requirements.
- Ensure that all customer installations are conducted to a consistently high quality satisfying legal and customer requirements.
- Assist in development and implementation of both free and paid trials with customers.
- Liaise with appropriate departments in local universities and research bodies, to develop, implement and then oversee field studies for the various products.
- Responsible for managing all technical aspects of key customer accounts and for driving quality improvements plans.
- Manage, motivate and training of technical teams.
- Key point of contact for all technical queries either internally from other departments and external suppliers/auditors/customers.
- Assist in developing new products to meet customer requirements and to improve existing products where applicable
Role particulars: Permanent, salaried, 9.00am - 5.30pm but nature of the job may require flexibility around hours
Skills and Attributes:
- A Bachelors degree in Agriculture, Engineering or Food Science.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the agriculture sector.
- Excellent report writing, communication skills and an astute team player.
- Proficiency in standard office computer applications.
- Proven strong organizational skills and ability to multi task.
- Demonstrate experience in planning, goal setting and preparation of technical reports.
- High level of integrity
Remuneration: Base Salary
Annual Bonus Plan
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.