Ernst Benary of America is an innovative and modern company which is on course for healthy growth. To achieve this key aim, the Executive Administrator is responsible for supporting the management and all operational teams on all operational and legal tasks.
The Executive Administrator is responsible for organizing and managing office operations and procedures in all the company's branches, as well as the organization of sensitive and confidential information. The Administrator also initiates cost reduction in areas of expertise and control. This is a part-time position.
Executive Administrator Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Supervise and manage all HR topics, especially all matters of social and benefit packages, payroll and other legal and organizational aspects of our employees. Communicate all updated items regarding policies within the company
- Prepare and update Employee Handbook as necessary
- Supervise and manage preparation expenses reports and reimbursements for owner and employee(s), as well as oversee and issue payments for vendors, suppliers and other contacts
- Supervise and manage preparation of paperwork and support accountant office in all matters of bookkeeping and comparable matters like managing contracts etc. including all legal and tax aspects.
- Manage all company offices regarding maintenance, upkeep, caretakers, leases and contracts.
- Manage work with insurance broker in collaboration with the Benary headquarter to ensure Ernst Benary of America inc. is fully covered at all its branches.
- Support Global Head of Internal Service and local teams in providing business reports and information based on the existing and future IT-System.
- Acting as primary local contact towards banks, credit card companies, tax consultant etc.and prepare all payments and outgoing wire transfers
- Prepare budgets for departments as directed each year
- In-depth education and training in business administration
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, management and vendors
- Proven track record in operating modern office tools and software (MS-Office, BI and ERP Systems etc.)
- Committed team player and self-motivated leader
- Understands all administration aspects of a dynamic developing company
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sitting for prolonged periods of time.
- Light to moderate lifting (up to 10 pounds).
- Operating a computer, calculator, copier and typewriter that involves repetitive hand movement.
- Entering data by touch and responding to computer alarms for errors.
Must be able to multi-task and able to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions. Must be able to work well under stress and communicate effectively with other managers and staff. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Ability to travel on an as needed basis e.g. visiting De Kalb, IL Warehouse, participating in the annual workshop in Europe etc.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or re-assign duties and responsibilities to this job any time.
Executive Administrator reports to: Global Head of Internal Service
Subordinate: Administrative Assistant
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.