Credit and Collections Manager /Specialist
A very successful produce wholesale distribution company located in the Ft. Lauderdale area is seeking a Credit and Collections professional to take full responsibility for the credit and collections function. This is a hands–on working manager role in a high volume environment.
- Responsible for credit review process and collection activities for customer accounts.
- Make collection calls to assure assigned accounts are kept current and invoices are being paid.
- Maintain current credit information as well as current collection and follow-up notes on all assigned accounts. Escalate disputed invoices or issues in a timely manner to management
- Monitor open accounts receivables on a daily basis utilizing on-line tools and various reports.
- Monitor customer history for trends and report to management.
- Requires at least a two-year college degree in accounting or a related field. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience in credit and collections with a high volume mid-size company. Produce industry experience is preferred
- Excellent verbal communication skills in English and Spanish a must
- Highly proficient in Excel and QuickBooks.
- Ability to work very effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to handle a high volume workload
- Only South Florida candidates will be considered
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.