About Our Company:
We are a high-growth grower-shipper headquartered in Idaho Falls, ID with sales and growing locations throughout the United States. Our primary focus in Idaho is the growing and sales of several varieties of potatoes; including russets, reds, yellows, and organics.
We are looking for an experienced fresh potato salesman. Responsibilities will include the sales of our fresh potatoes while expanding our current customer base, assist in developing business plans to continue our rapid growth, and meet and exceed goals established by yourself and management.
- 3 - 5 years potato sales experience required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Famous Software
- Communication with both customers and warehouse personnel is key to this position
- Must be energetic and work well with difficult deadlines, as well as be self-motivated
- Proven ability to motivate and lead those you collaborate with
- Ability to recognize and define problems, find possible solutions and execute a plan to overcome them
- Excellent Time Management skills
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain targeted inventory floor counts across multiple fresh potato warehouses
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Monitor current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, availability, gaps in production, etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.