Fleet Services Coordinator
Location: Salinas, California and Yuma, Arizona
Reports to: Safety & Compliance Manager
Date of Opening: Immediately
The primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains existing Commercial and Non-Commercial Driver files.
- Maintains Commercial Driver Pull Notice Program.
- Coordinates Bus training – Initial and Renewal.
- Schedules training sessions for potential commercial drivers.
- Administers the Commercial Driver Drug & Alcohol Program.
- Inputs and maintains current all vehicle and equipment into Fleet Database.
- Prepares and processes vehicle registrations, lease payments and title transfers.
- Collects and tracks mileage for all Company vehicles and equipment.
- Initiates replacement vehicle purchases and vehicle dispositions.
- Provides assistance as needed related to the fleet..
- Renews fleet applications.
- Inputs and updates vehicles into State EPA/CARB database.
- Maintains records and reports.
- Assists in the administration of Company policies and procedures related to commercial drivers and equipment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university or Associate's Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school and three to five years of related experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, policies and governmental regulations.
Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Database software; Human Resource systems; Internet software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
Other Skills and Abilities
Bi-lingual in English/Spanish required.
Ability to relocate to follow the harvesting operations: Salinas, California from about mid-March through mid-November; and Yuma, Arizona from mid-November through mid-March, depending on the production season, which is affected by weather, plant quality, labor supply and business necessity.
Ability to work independently and in a team environment and have excellent communication and organizational skills and great attention to detail.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, uneven, muddy walking surfaces and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
For additional information or to apply for this position, contact Yvette Lopez, Safety Compliance Manager below.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.