Responsible for developing, implementing and maintain marketing-communications programs that effectively describe and promote the company brand and products to company employees, customers and the general public through online social media, company website, graphics, logo, company information brochures, product fact sheets, trade show relations, print advertising campaigns, community relations and events. Prepares and presents presentations for employee meetings, public education and customer relations.
Preferred Job Skills and Requirements:
- Effective Writing Skills
- Basic Graphic Design (Experience in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, & Illustrator)
- Detail Oriented
- Multitasking Abilities
- Able to work well with diversity
- Concise Communication Skill
- Ability to Speak In Public
Work Schedule: Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm Must be able to travel
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directly manage the development and production of branded print collateral such as company site signage, banners, business cards, letterhead, advertising campaigns, company calendar, etc. to ensure brand standards are adhered and overall image standards are upheld. Able to meet deadlines. Present concepts and design to owner for approval (based on sales and forecasts provided by sales)
- Maintain company website (Wordpress CMS), social media platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and more), and direct/email marketing (Constant Contact); including content writing and editing, photo editing and occasional photography. Ensure all information is up-to-date across media platforms.
- Collect and analyze sales and marketing data as needed
- Respond and facilitate conversations with customers, neighbors or vendors who have concerns, recommendations or compliments to share. Edit formal business communications.
- Work directly with outside marketing vendors (such as web developers, graphic artists, videographers, photographers, etc.) to ensure quality standards are met and projects are delivered as agreed upon. Approve all marketing expenditures.
- Be highly visible in the community and meet with potential ad agencies, non-profits and other organizations who may request support, offer support or present advertising opportunities
- Make sponsorship and partnership recommendations based on research and knowledge of non-profit organizations in the community and state. Maintain relationships with selected sponsor-recipients and partners.
- Coordinate logistics and communication for events such as tradeshows, local route store events, and customer farm tours.
- Stay informed on recent trends in the industry by attending trade shows and reading applicable news, periodicals, and other advertising/news mediums; both print and online
- Manage photo shoots and video production for in-house marketing purposes and external requests from customers, partners or professionals
- Write and distribute press releases, maintain press contact list
- Recommend partnership opportunities, assist in application processes and update partners to keep our info profiles current (example: Produce Marketing Association, Chamber of Commerce)
- Support the sales team in their customer relations and information outreach
Pay is commensurate with experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.