Location: Central Coast
Description: Stockman’s Automation is looking for a field service technician to handle new and existing field automation and wireless monitoring accounts for Central Coast vineyards and row crop growers. This job requires an individual with a variety of skills including:
- Low voltage wiring and prefabrication of wireless telemetry equipment and sensors.
- Physical work such as trenching and augering holes for strut base and soil moisture sensors.
- Efficient response to field service calls and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn basic coding to support WiseConn DropControl and Ranch Systems platforms.
- Good attitude, interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate respectfully with growers.
- Provide growers training on the use of web-based dashboards.
Company: Stockman’s is the Central Coast’s dominant irrigation automation contractor. Stockman’s also general contracts ag energy projects including VFD, solar, and battery storage. We are building a strong team, and hope to find someone who enjoys the CentralCoast and wants to stick around for a while.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.