Cold Storage Operations Manager
We are currently seeking a Cold Storage Operations Manager in the Central Valley of California. This individual will have proven success in managing a cold storage operation for fresh produce, both locally grown and imported, which includes receiving, storage and shipping of product. This person will be responsible for the entire operations of the facility, including all maintenance and compliance issues, as well as directing and overseeing job assignments. This is a year round position.
- Ability to self-start to complete work requirements
- Ability to learn new skills and tasks as needed
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Knowledge of warehouse management software such as Famous a plus
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple urgent duties
- Bi-Lingual English-Spanish is a plus
- Experience with imported products a plus
- Table grape and citrus experience a plus
- Customer service oriented and friendly personality
- Strong work ethic
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.