About Taylor Fresh Foods, Inc.
Taylor Fresh Foods, Inc. is dedicated to being North America’s favorite maker of salads and healthy fresh foods. Our “Taylor Family” includes nearly 12,000 team members who are passionate about making high quality, great tasting products for families across North America. As we continue to rapidly grow, we have a career opportunity available for a talented and motivated individual to join our Taylor Farm Mexico team as our Sales Manager, located in Salinas, California.
About the Role
The Sales Manager will be responsible for driving our strategic growth plan and ensure we are exceeding our customer's’ needs and expectations. This individual will also help champion the development and execution of short and long term sales goals, focus on leading our sales team, and work closely with our logistics team.
Key responsibilities include:
- P&L responsibility
- Driving segment specific strategies to increase both revenue and margin
- Understand each of the segments we compete in how our product portfolio of items fits, and based off that present current and future opportunities.
- Maintain a firm understanding of the raw, processing, and logistics side of our business to stay proactive and ensure we meet our customers’ needs.
- Travel to visit customers, our facility in Mexico, and trade shows.
- Product development/commercialization – work with R&D, Procurement, and Operations teams to develop new products and renovate current products
- Continually work with our marketing team to educate our customer base on the benefits of the Taylor Farms Mexico program.
- 7+ years of industry experience in produce sales, commodity and / or value added
- Experience in the fresh food industry strongly preferred
- P&L management experience, with solid financial skill set and analytical experience
- A leader that has demonstrated success in managing cross-functional teams, with strong communication skills and collaboration abilities
- Competitive person that enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Possess exceptional individual time management skills
- Experience in both larger companies and smaller, entrepreneurial companies
- Bachelor’s degree required
This position will require travel.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.