Job Title: Sales Manager
Job Description: The Sales Manager is responsible for leading a small team to manage existing accounts, establish new accounts, and communicating with other departments to provide great customer service and meet sales goals. We are a Grower/Packer/Shipper serving distributors nation-wide, and direct sales in Southern California.
Compensation: Salary + Commission.
- Maintain existing business.
- Build more business with existing customers.
- Build more business with new customers.
- Implement sales and service strategies to communicate the company’s dedication to excellence from seed to fork.
- Know the product, create the market, and fill the need.
- Daily participation in monitoring aging product inventory and sell accordingly.
- Travel: Fields, customers, and trade shows, as needed.
- Excellent daily written communication with multiple department heads to exceed customer expectations.
- Bi-lingual. Verbal and written.
- Minimum 5 years in FOB produce sales with North American clients.
- Must be available to work weekend rotations.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Excel, Outlook, and Word.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.