DISTRICT MANAGER – Detroit, Michigan Region
The District Manager will oversee our Vendor floral program by directing and supervising the daily operations of a group of stores to maximize sales and profitability while reducing shrink. Under the direction of the Regional Manager, the District Manager will be directly involved with developing relationships and motivating a team of Merchandisers to meet the company objectives.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Travel to store locations and lead team in the implementation and execution of merchandising and product knowledge.
- Drive the highest possible standards through consistent and effective operations.
- Oversee the floral program within each store to meet the established inventory levels, delivery projections, reduction of shrink to achieve maximum profitability.
- Interface with all levels of the company, customer’s management team, and other customer representatives.
- Tracks sales progress, obtains sales/production goals, and determine strategies at appropriate profit margin levels.
- Ensure Quality control standards are in place and maintained.
- 3-5 years sales experience, preferably in the floral, perishable, or big box industry
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Proficient computer skills: Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to organize work, time, and self.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and the meeting of deadlines.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with other Managers, Staff and agencies.
Skills and Abilities
- 3-5 years of sales and management experience (floral industry is a plus)
- Must be able and willing to travel +70% of the time and work weekends
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Push, pull and lift up to 45 pounds
Full time, Exempt manager, competitive salary and bonus opportunity, health benefits
Native Floral is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Please email resumes below.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.