The Administrative support position keeps the office and projects organized by assisting the Executive Director and Team members as needed, assisting with corresponding with donors and supporters, and providing assistance to all fundraisers and general operations. This Administrative Support position calls for a person who works independently, is flexible, and good with people and details.
The Duties and Responsibilities are:
- Administrative Support for other Programs
- Responsible for answering phones and checking general voice mail
- Assist with prep of correspondence with donors and general public. This includes sending out thank you letters as donations are
- received, and fundraising “ask” letters.
- Assist in coordinating all fundraising events as needed
- Tracks and orders office supplies
- Responsible for general office tasks supporting the Executive Director
- Office errands, including bank deposits, mailbox, etc.
- Assist with Bookkeeping duties when needed
- Acts as secretary for board meetings, recording all notes and discussions
- Assist with the prep of billing for shared maintenance fees to local, state and out-of-state food banks monthly
- Run reports when needed
- Assist with the updating of all mailing lists and donor lists
- Prepares meeting folders for board members
- Works on projects as designated by the Executive Director
The Requirements for the Job are:
- Be able to read, understand, and write the English language
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Be proficient in QuickBooks
Work hours –Position & Office hours are M-F from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
Work hours may be modified as approved by the Executive Director.
The list of Requirements, Duties, and Responsibilities is not exhaustive but is merely the most accurate list for the current job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example, emergencies, and changes in personnel, workload or technical development).
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.