The Giumarra Companies
1710 Pier B Street
Long Beach, California 90813
About The Giumarra Companies
The Giumarra Companies is a leading international network of fresh produce growers, distributors, and marketers that encompasses a world of freshness. Since its inception in 1922, the Giumarra group of companies has taken pride in a longstanding commitment and tradition of quality, service, and industry leadership to feed the world in a healthy way.
The Nature's Partner brand represents the core of what we do: a partnership with our people, customers, growers, and the land and its fruits. Products packed under the Nature's Partner label represent some of the highest-quality fruits and vegetables in the marketplace, having met strict standards for food safety, quality control, and flavor. The Nature’s Partner Brand Promise:
"We are committed to the people we work with and those we serve.
Very simply, we look to provide the best service and improve upon it every day."
Food Safety Position
We have an assistant Food Safety position open for an enthusiastic individual who will learn and work with a variety of food safety, food defense, and regulatory responsibilities.
Some responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assist Giumarra Food Safety management.
- Support and maintain food safety programs at various farms and facilities.
- Support training of employees and growers in various GFSI schemes.
- Bachelor degree in Science and/or minor in Business.
- Ability to travel seasonally with a flexible work schedule.
- Strong people and communication skills.
- Spanish and English language proficiency.
- Familiarity with FSMA and other regulations
- PCQI certification or ability to become PCQI certified
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.