Rousseau Farming Company®, a grower, packer and shipper of fresh conventional and organic vegetables in the Phoenix metro area is seeking an experienced IT Manager to oversee our IT needs including hardware, software and process development. This position is responsible for defining, developing, configuring, implementing and supporting computer applications throughout our company. This position will work with a third-party IT company and includes technical and troubleshooting assistance related to computer hardware and software, workstations, mobile devices, accessories, printers and other tech tools and products. You will provide in-house technical PC hardware and software support for about 30 users and about 100 mobile devices. You will respond to user calls/trouble reports and either remote assist or personally visit employees at one of our 6 facilities to troubleshoot the nature of the problem and take the necessary course of action to resolve it.
Key Duties Include
- Building and administering servers
- Building, configuring and repairing PCs and laptops as well as loading software, and conducting audits
- Running and terminating infrastructure cabling between workstations and communication closets
- Maintain IT hardware/software inventory to include additions, deletions and updates of all IT assets by employee and department, mobile devices which includes buying mobile devices, setting up accounts and maintenance as well as date issued and physical location
- Assist in the upkeep of software licensing by following the defined process when installing, upgrading or deleting software
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, document and resolve complex PC and network device problems
- Maintain Exchange Server
- Maintain Citrix Storefront environment
- Work with external vendors as needed
- Respond to support queries either in person, over the phone, email or remote access.
- Monitor system and network status and conduct system health check
- Creating and modifying accounts in Office 365
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Information Technology Certificate or relevant experience
- A minimum of two years of IT related professional experience.
- Windows server administrator knowledge
- Experience with the following: Microsoft Office, Active Directory, 2013 Exchange Server, Citrix XenApp Advanced Server and working in a VM Environment
- Experience in supporting various endpoints, printers, scanners, operating systems, and related end-user software
- Experience with remote access tools
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated strong troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Excellent project planning skills, highly organized, keen attention to detail and the ability to complete high level projects with little supervision and on time and under budget
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. This includes the ability to explain technical terminology to non-technical end users.
- Ability to have a flexible schedule with an occasional night/weekend to perform periodic IT projects and tasks.
- Knowledge of Panasonic TX-TDA200 phone system a plus.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Please email resumes below.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.