Job Title: Grower/Imports Accounting Specialist
Location: Visalia, CA – Corporate Office
Pro Citrus Network, Inc., is seeking individuals that are dependable, self-motivated, organized and ready to be part of a team. Minimum 2+ year’s full cycle work experience in high-volume accounts payable processing. Agribusiness or manufacturing background preferable. Famous Software experience required.
The essential duties & skills include (but are not limited to):
- Processing and submitting grower packout reports timely, accurately, and efficiently.
- Managing and processing grower payable invoices and remitting to vendors/packers/business partners
- Processing grower/imports advances and final account of sales timely, accurately, and efficiently.
- Responding to grower/importer inquiries and assisting with projects as needed.
- Ability to effectively interact, both verbally and written, with employees and business partners in a professional manner.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members, suppliers, managers, and business partners.
- Excellent data entry skills emphasizing speed and accuracy.
- Prior experience working with Excel and Famous is a must.
- Detail oriented, organized, and reliable work habits.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Establish measurable goals that can be reviewed monthly and/or quarterly.
- Agree with and stand by the Company Mission Statement
Benefits package includes:
- Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.