Opportunity: To join a fast-growing agriculture company as a Farm Supervisor of their Hyder, Arizona 4,000 acre farming operation.
About Integrated Ag: Integrated Ag is a fast growing fully integrated farm operating and development business specializing in the Southwest U.S. The firm has ~16,000 acres of land it owns or controls, growing a wide variety of crops from grains and forage, to organic produce and permanent crops.
Farm Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Oversee and coordinate staff daily to execute all farming activities, including:
- Irrigation, Fertilization, Spraying, Tillage, Planting, Harvesting, etc.
- Assist Farm Manager in scheduling activities
- Ability to delegate tasks and hold accountable for the final outcomes
- Oversee Maintenance is being completed on time for all farm equipment
- Walk and inspect fields daily
- Learn all the personnel and their roles on the farm
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be bilingual (English/Spanish)
- 5 years minimum farming experience
- Experience with sub-surface drip irrigation
- A strong track record of improving performance at previous work places
- Strong analytical and managerial skills
Reporting: Reports directly to Farm Manager.
Compensation: Competitive, Based on Experience.
Benefits: Truck provided for work use. After 3-months Health Insurance and 401k.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.