Western Pacific Produce, a leading importer, exporter, marketer and distributor of fresh fruit and vegetables, is seeking a highly talented, sales driven individual to further the growth of the company’s product line.
This is a very unique opportunity to join a vibrant and growing company offering a highly entrepreneurial environment and an unmatched support team to maximize your success.
Work location: Although our home office is in beautiful Santa Barbara, California we require time spent in Nogales, AZ and the San Joaquin Valley several months out of the year. A Home base with the right arrangements can be made for the perfect candidate.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Manage supplier/grower relationships for mutual success
- Produce and manage proﬁtable customer sales for mutual success
- Identify and pursue new grower and customer opportunities
- Conduct our business with the highest ethics and level of integrity
- Minimum 5 years of warm veg/grape experience preferred. We are seeking a professional with customer and supplier relationships.
- Knowledge of stone fruit, kiwi, cherries, figs, apples, pears and citrus certainly a plus
- Self-starting, highly motivated
- Ability to work with Western Pacific Produce team across multiple locations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent track record and industry reputation
- Proﬁcient in MS Ofﬁce, Outlook
- Knowledge of Famous Software a plus
- Being fluent in Spanish a plus but not required
- PACA Knowledge a plus
- Logistics experience a plus
Western Pacific Produce offers an innovative compensation plan. We are extremely interested in your success. Does this sound like the opportunity for you? Drop us a note today with your resume, along with a cover letter outlining why you are who the perfect candidate.
** ALL inquiries are kept confidential
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.