Farm Fresh To You is an innovative Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) home and office delivery business that provides fresh, local, organic produce and whole farm products to consumers’ doorsteps. Farm Fresh To You makes it easy for consumers to eat produce as part of a healthy lifestyle by offering several different box types and sizes delivered on a frequency that fits their needs. We’re growing fast, working hard, and looking for exceptional people to join our team.
Ensure our company adheres to legal and regulatory standards and in-house policies for operational portions of the company (not employee related items), including but not limited to: Food Safety, Organic Certifications, DOT, Misc. Local, State and Federal rules. Responsible for enforcing regulations in all aspects and levels of business as well as provide guidance, training and continuous improvement on compliance matters. The goal is to preserve the company’s integrity by making sure it stays on a lawful and ethical course while meeting operation requirements.
- Develop and oversee programs and control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- Draft, modify and implement company policies
- Collaborate with corporate counsels and HR departments to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations
- Assess the business’s future ventures to identify possible compliance risks
- Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate
- An analytical mind able to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations and see the grey areas in a black and white world
- In-depth knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
- A business acumen partnered with a dedication to legality
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Four year degree
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.