Family based company looking for a dynamic individual with knowledge of bookkeeping and grower accounting to join our positive work environment based on teamwork.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Accounts Receivable/Payable Individual who can multi-task and balance the workload by verifying grower and account payables and receivables, resolving discrepancies, invoicing, data entry, as well as payable matching and reconciliation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accounts receivables and collections
- Grower Payables
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail.
- Manage records of sales adjustments by obtaining and verifying information from sales and customers.
- Match payables to accounts and verify
- Reconcile rebates to customers
- Supports team members with general office duties such as filing, copying, emailing, and answering phone calls.
- Additional duties as required by management
Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of Famous Software a plus
- Experience in Produce Accounting a plus
- Ability to demonstrate basic accounting and bookkeeping
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail with accuracy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Data entry skills
- Ability to analyze information and problem solve.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated, detailed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Based on Experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.