JOB TITLE: Operations Administrative Assistant
LOCATION: Yuma, AZ. & Salinas, CA.
Automated Harvesting LLC is looking to fill a unique administrative position to assist the management team of our dynamic, fast-growing, harvesting business. The enthusiastic person we are seeking enjoys a variety of duties, thrives in a diverse environment, adapts quickly and easily to change, loves a challenge, but can joyfully accomplish tedious routine tasks, and they can demonstrate excellent computer skills with intermediate or better Microsoft Office knowledge.
This position will be responsible for assisting managers and supervisors with a wide variety of administrative tasks by rotating through certain departments within the company regularly. Many tasks will be routine; however, there will also be projects and challenges that will require careful thought and analytical planning. The following job description is an overview of this position in its conceptual form. The position may grow and change with time.
Essential Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Arrive to work each day enthusiastic and ready to do the best job possible
- Follow instructions and complete administrative tasks as required
- Ask questions to clarify instructions and understand the nuances of the assigned duties
- Organize paperwork, records, receipts, invoices and files as instructed
- Enter data into Excel spreadsheets, databases, or other computer programs as needed
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and organize office supply cabinets
- Order and receive parts, facility supplies and organize parts and supplies storage
- Process and close invoices on time per staff accountant schedule
- Learn the administrative responsibilities required in each department in which assigned, and perform tasks thoroughly and consistently
- Perform duties safely according to the company’s safety standards
- Communicate, cooperate, and collaborate with managers and co-workers; both respectfully and professionally
- Participate in safety trainings, orientations and all other company meetings as required
- Report all injuries to supervisor immediately regardless of how slight they might seem
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Ability to travel with the company from Salinas, CA. to Yuma, AZ.
- Bi-lingual required (proficient in both Spanish/English)
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office required, advanced skills a plus
- Computer savvy and technology oriented
- Mature and professional communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent ability to listen and follow instructions
- Detail oriented with a strong sensibility for accuracy
- Ability to sit, work in an office environment, walk to printers, mailbox, file cabinets, shop, and climb stairs to parts room and offices
- Ability to bend, unpack boxes, lift parts and supplies, raise arms above shoulder level, and place parts and supplies into storage
- Willingness to follow oral and written instructions and capable of writing legibly
- Flexibility to work 6 days a week when needed
Automated Harvesting LLC provides a high quality, cost effective harvesting solution utilizing the most efficient harvesting practices, while challenging the common conventions and industry norms of harvesting through automation, robotics and innovation.
Our operations are year-round, harvesting in California in the summer and Arizona during the winter season. The target goal of the company is to harvest the highest quality vegetables while utilizing the most ergonomic and effective automated harvesting equipment available.
We are a progressive company that believes in management through empowerment. We encourage responsible autonomy, creative thinking, and team work to achieve our goals. We offer a competitive salary range and a comprehensive benefit package with medical, dental, vision, 401(k), long & short-term disability, life insurance, paid vacation, per diem in Yuma, a variety of employee incentive programs, and a bonus plan based on company profitability.
Automated Harvesting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.