The Sanitation Supervisor is responsible for leading a team to ensure compliance with the Broetje production line sanitation program. Responsibilities may exist outside of the production facility at management’s discretion, but the primary area of focus is on 3 packaging lines residing within 3 contiguous packing rooms.
- Create a sanitation schedule to optimize working hours for the members of the sanitation department.
- Follow cleaning SOPs specific to each portion of the line.
- Take part in the continual refinement and creation of SOPs when necessary.
- Ensure compliance with necessary documentation specific to line sanitation.
- Work with vendors to ensure that industry leading chemicals are being used, pricing is competitive, and that food safety compliance is adhered to.
- Develop a training and continual education program for all members of the sanitation team.
- Provide a leadership role with respect to all verification testing, including testing for total Coliforms.
- 2 years previous work in compliance based activities. Examples of such activities are: Food safety programs, Sanitation, Industrial hygiene, etc. A college degree in a related field is an acceptable substitute for work experience.
- Experience leading a team/working in a supervisory capacity.
- Ability to communicate in English (verbal & written)
- Ability to effectively work with MS Excel.
- Ability to work from 4pm to 1am on a regular basis, including limited weekend activity.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Experience with microbiological testing protocols
To apply: Send resumes below, internal candidates may pick up an application at the front desk. Closing date is January 26, 2018
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.