Key Account Manager - Sales
Founded in 1999 by Chalmers and Lori Anne Carr, Titan Farms is a premier grower, packer, and shipper of fresh peaches and vegetables. The company is a category leader in the fresh produce industry with a reputation for quality products and people and is developing a dynamic sales team to further enhance its growth.
Titan Farms is committed to producing the highest quality peaches and vegetables thus achieving the highest customer satisfaction. Titan Farms’ state of the art operation and its focus on teamwork embodies integrity, and progressive agricultural practices in a safe wholesome work environment.
Titan Farms is moving into the processing market with a state of the art facility that will provide best in class production in the frozen, puree, and IQF arena. The team at Titan is committed to developing the same level of success in the processing industry as has been achieved in the fresh produce market.
Key Account Manager - Sales - Titan Farms is seeking an experienced Key Account Manager in Sales to be based out of our Ridge Spring, SC office located on the farm. The qualified individual will be enthusiastic and outgoing with the ability to multitask. Knowledge of FOB sales and commodity management is a must, with a focus on vegetables and peaches. The position will be part of an energetic sales team responsible for the development of Titan Farm’s’ aggressive growth plan. The ideal candidate will be a self-started, vibrant communicator with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced business and a desire to dive deep into customer service.
- FOB produce sales and account management to existing and new customers
- Meet established sales goals for accounts and develop on-going strategies within each account
- Maximize produce sales with assigned customer list (and new customers)
- Develop a strategic plan with management for aggressive growth, customer development, and serve as a consultant to customer base for complete product line
- Manage daily/weekly supply and demand to clear projected harvest while optimizing profitability
- Vegetable commodity management – help develop category with sales team for seasonal programs and oversee daily inventory
- Understand and manage daily pricing with projected market declines and increases, projecting seasonal pricing
- Provide sales support and superior customer service to new and existing customers
- Communicate internally and externally to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Maintain and increase the sales of Titan’s entire product line to all accounts
- Participate and attend selected trade shows, industry events while upholding company integrity
- Understand and minimize loss to the company regarding short pays, account receivables, PAS, and other collection efforts
- Communicate and interact with farm management and operations team for timely movement of all products, advising them of market conditions
- Demonstrate positive company positioning and serve as a consultant to customers
- Other duties as requested by senior management
Education / Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in the fresh produce industry
- Experience in marketing, pricing, and selling to a large customer base
- Have a track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with computer competency
- Understanding of iTrade and Foodlink and the ability to learn and successfully maneuver in other vendor portals as needed
- Understanding of basic P.A.C.A regulations and rules for good arrival
- Logistics experience and knowledge of both FOB and delivered basis
- Strong sense of urgency and excellent customer service skills are key factors in the success of this role
- Growth and sales oriented and the ability to work and succeed in a team atmosphere
- Acute attention to detail and accuracy
- Drive and motivation to generate new business, and maintain current relationships
- Highly proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- On-site position in Ridge Spring, South Carolina
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), vacation, sick, and holiday pay
Titan Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Visit us today at www.titanfarms.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.