- Develops field-to-market plans for the assigned citrus varieties, and manages implementation by working in conjunction with key departments such Field Evaluations, Harvesting, Packing Operations, and Sales & Marketing
- Develops weekly production plan for each packinghouse and shift
- Tracks operational and sales execution, evaluating the economic impact on growers’ and enterprise profitability
- Collaborates with field departments in shaping and managing harvest and crop management strategy
- Delivers available-to-sell forecasts to Sales & Marketing to support program selling and/or advanced sales
- Analyzes competitive information that can be used to set pricing policies or reshape sales strategy
- Generates monthly and quarterly profitability forecasts/analyses to be reviewed with upper management
- Supports Industry and Senior Management reporting requirements
- BA/BS or equivalent with an emphasis in Finance, Operations or Supply Chain
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Agriculture industry
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Proficiency in working with top tier ERP systems – Oracle, SAP or PeopleSoft - is desirable
- Bilingual: English/Spanish preferred
Wonderful Citrus is part of The Wonderful Company, a successful, fast-growing privately held $4 billion company with 8,500 employees worldwide. We’ve made Wonderful Pistachios one of America’s top-selling salty snacks. We’ve turned pomegranates and POM Wonderful into a worldwide phenomenon. Wonderful Halos is the No. 1 mandarin orange in America. FIJI Water is the No. 1 premium bottled water in America. JUSTIN Wine produces California’s top-selling, high-end Cabernet Sauvignon. And Teleflora is the world’s largest flower delivery service.
The Wonderful Company has a long-standing commitment to corporate social responsibility, including more than $120 million invested in environmental technologies and sustainability research, $45 million in charitable giving and education initiatives every year, $30 million toward the construction of a new charter school campus in California’s Central Valley, and innovative health and wellness programs, including two new, free primary care clinics for employees and their dependents.
To learn more about The Wonderful Company, visit www.wonderful.com, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.