Wonderful Citrus is searching for a Customer Service Representative in Delano, CA. The function of the Customer Service Representative is to ensure our customers receive their orders complete and on time. This will be accomplished through accurate inventories and coordination with production planning and transportation. Will process orders for merchandise received by mail, telephone, fax, E-mail, personally from customer or from internal Sales person.
Wonderful Citrus is America’s largest integrated grower, shipper and packer of fresh citrus. Our citrus varieties can be found in the produce department of grocery stores across the country under the flagship consumer brands of Wonderful Halos mandarins and Wonderful Sweet Scarletts Texas Red grapefruit.
To learn more about Wonderful Citrus Company, visit www.wonderfulcitrus.com.
- Edits orders received for price and nomenclature.
- Informs Sales and/or customer of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by customer.
- Advise Sales and/or customer if the order is close to the current dollar discount and inquire if they would like to take advantage of the discount by adding on to the order.
- Enters data into computer, to determine total cost for customer.
- Prints shipment documents and forwards to the Customer Service Manager for review.
- Records or files copy of orders received.
- Follows up on orders to ensure delivery by specified dates.
- Computes price, discount, sales representative's commission, and shipping charges as required.
- Prepares invoices and shipping documents such as export papers, commercial invoices.
- Checks shipping orders to ensure they are accurate with regards to quantity shipped, this is done by comparing shipping documents with computer-generated reports.
- Specifies if special labeling is required for shipment and in some instances supplies to the shipping department.
- Receives and checks customer complaints.
- Confers with production, shipping, warehouse, or common carrier personnel to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments.
- Compiles statistics and prepares various reports for management.
- Answers questions from customers or individuals on how a product operates or directs them to the person that is able to assist them.
- Makes sure that quotes are processed through the quoting process in a timely manner.
- Types quotes and maintains files for all quotes that are processed.
- Maintains customer name and address database.
- Responsible for sending new pricing, with the correct multiplier, to all customers
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing or equivalent course of study.
- 1 year of office experience.
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills are a must.
Wonderful Citrus is part of The Wonderful Company, a successful, fast-growing privately held $4 billion company with 7,300 employees worldwide. We’ve made Wonderful Pistachios one of America’s top-selling salty snacks. We’ve turned pomegranates and POM Wonderful into a worldwide phenomenon. Wonderful Halos is the No. 1 mandarin orange in America. FIJI Water is the No. 1 premium bottled water in America. JUSTIN Wine produces California’s top-selling luxury Cabernet Sauvignon. And Teleflora is the world’s largest flower delivery service.
The Wonderful Company has a long-standing commitment to corporate social responsibility, including more than $100 million invested in environmental technologies and sustainability research, nearly $50 million in charitable giving and education initiatives in 2015 alone, $30 million toward the construction of a new charter school campus in California’s Central Valley, and innovative health and wellness programs.
The Wonderful Citrus Company is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status or protected veteran status, ancestry, age or any other categories protected by law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.