- Assist Company Controller with Misc. Reports and occasional data entry.
- Maintain accurate and detailed P&L’s by crop categories; broken out by season as well as by fiscal year, as well as general ledger maintenance.
- Perform Seasonal Recap on each crop harvested; evaluating that total dollars proof out for units, revenue, and expenses. These Company figures will then need to be compared and reconciled against seasonal recaps as needed.
- In depth knowledge of ERP operating systems and set up.
- Work with Controller to Create and Maintain Operational Calendar
Generate Budget vs Actual Cost Tracker. Identify, verify and flag any cost outliers that will need to be reviewed by the General Manager
- Help facilitate and integrate new systems and processes to increase company’s efficiencies including; electronic timecard systems, electronic receiving-data imports from customers. Also be familiar with Quick Books.
- Assist Controller and General Manager on various tasks as needed
- Reports directly to Controller
Summary: This position is responsible for providing administrative and accounting support. This position interacts with multiple departments, you must be a good communicator and able to prioritize tasks properly. Sense of urgency is necessary to be successful in this position. Room for growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a minimum of 5 years’ experience preferred
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles.
- Must have extensive experience with monthly, quarterly and year-end closes
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including organization development, coaching and mentoring skills, influencing others and negotiating skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and with deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Famous software
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.