AGQ Labs USA is searching for a Customer Service Representative in Oxnard, CA.
The Customer Service Representative role is responsible for providing support for various functions throughout the Company across various departments (Sales, QA, Operations, Finance and Laboratory). The position processes a multitude of tasks such as the handling of information from Clients and Sales as well as Laboratory personnel, performing various clerical functions as well as being an effective communicator.
This position reports directly to the CEO of the Company.
- Respond to Clients requests for services information
- Collaborate with Sales team to develop efficient methods for handling issues
- Work on special projects related to customized support for smaller Clients
- Enter orders that are received by phone, fax e-mail and website
- Process a high volume of calls from customers
- Claims management
- Help maintain and update database of Clients
- Assist Clients with “Chain of Custody” forms
- Assist Clients in processing sales orders
- Set up courier pick up times at different locations when required
- Provide reports and results to Clients when requested
- Ability to analyze requests and suggest solutions
- BS or similar in Scientific field of study or in Sales-Marketing
- 2 years of experience in a customer service role.
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills are a must.
- Bilingual preferred. English and Spanish.
- The right candidate will be a dynamic individual comfortable with working in a results-driven and fast-paced environment.
- We expect the right candidate to be hungry to learn, as well as very organized and detail oriented.
- Work well in a team-oriented environment while maintaining high professional standards for personal independent work.
- Take direction well and contribute constructively.
- Demonstrate proficiency in computer skills (including MS Excel)
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.