TITLE: Temporary Full Time Payroll Technician
DATE OF OPENING: Immediately
Brief Review of Responsibilities:
- Verifies accuracy in daily harvest production breakdown reports.
- Verifies accuracy in timecards, crew rosters.
- Downloads employees’ worked hours from the Kronos System.
- Accurately enters employees’ worked hours in the JD Edwards system.
- Manually verifies payroll reports for entry accuracy.
- Prints, sorts and prepares weekly paychecks for distribution.
- Files payroll records after weekly payrolls are completed.
- Performs additional Payroll tasks as directed.
Requirements for the Position:
- Strong mathematical skills.
- AA degree or two years of payroll experience.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Self-starter with minimal supervision.
- Bi-lingual, bi-literate in English/Spanish.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Lotus Notes.
- Strategy and Queries a plus, but not required.
- Experience with JD Edwards is a plus, but not required.
- Willing to work early and/or late hours and Saturday rotation schedule.
- Must have regular, reliable, predictable attendance
- Successful candidate will be trained in Salinas.
For additional information or to apply for this position, contact Johanna Gonzalez at (831) 455-4071, fax resume to (831) 455-4122, or email the resume below.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.