Field Support Coordinator
Standard Work Week: Mon-Sat
Department: 461 – AGFC HR
Standard Work Day: 8
Employee Type: FT Non-Exempt
Pay Type: Hourly
Located in the heart of the fertile Central Valley of California since 1950. Fowler Packing is one of the largest family owned farming operations in the Central Valley. We supply consistent quality products that can be found in the produce department of grocery stores nationwide under the SamSons and Halos labels.
Summary/Objective: We are looking for a competent IT Field Support Coordinator to assist with office and field operations under the direction of Field Liaison and Office Manager. The coordinator will assist in the communication between Field Crew bosses and Office Staff, as well as assisting with training and troubleshooting issues with electronic devices; IPads, Id Scanners, IPhones et.
- Processing and maintaining employee’s employment statuses.
- Assist crew bosses with technology equipment.
- Document, follow up and report personnel concerns to management.
- Assist in distribution of payroll checks as well notified payroll department of lost or damaged payroll checks.
- Update and maintain attendances records
- Assist with new crew boss orientation and Company policy training.
- Review and monitor all daily crew activities and attendance reports for accuracy.
- Ability to perform duties with minimal direction.
- Willing to perform various duties, as assigned.
- Action Oriented
- Detail Oriented
- Analytical Thinking
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Proficiency with MS Word and MS Excel
- Basic knowledge of iOS (IPhone & IPad)
- Bilingual English/Spanish
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.