The fourth largest seed company in the world. Limagrain is an international cooperative group created and directed by French farmers. As a creator and producer of plant varieties, Limagrain markets field seeds, vegetable seeds, and cereal products.
Vilmorin North America, Business Unit of Group Limagrain, a company headquartered in France; specializes in the breeding, production, and marketing of vegetable seeds and tree seeds for professional farmers worldwide. The diversity within our multicultural teams drives the company’s growth strategy through quality products, expertise, and commitments to excellence.
Job Description: This person is responsible to evaluate products and to participate in their commercial launch.
- Allocate the availability of seed samples of each variety
- Schedule, coordinate and implement development trials
- Carry out and update market research studies (segmentation, analysis of the competition, tracking and identification of the dynamic forces that drive change)
- Organize the promotional events developed and conducted for the benefit of both direct and indirect clients.
- Organize market visits for clients
- Establish, monitor, implement and roll out of the annual external communication plan and its budget in cooperation with external communication department
- Travel to trial locations
- Other duties as assigned by management (may involve assisting other departments)
- Bachelor’s Degree in an agricultural related field (or equivalent job experience)
- Prior experience and working knowledge of Baby Leaf lettuce, Baby Leaf Greens, and Brassicas
- Knowledge and understanding of seed industry preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and database capabilities
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to work in various climates both indoors and outdoors
- Spanish speaking a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.