Growers Ice Company is hiring Experienced Industrial Refrigeration Operators for their California based operations. Offers an Industry Leading Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, Paid training included. Position will encompass operations as well as training in installation, repair, and maintenance of Refrigeration Systems. Applicants must have a minimum of 3 years of Refrigeration Experience. Wages are experience and knowledge based. Stationary Engineers Local 39 union position.
Job Duties Overview:
- Experience operating reciprocating and screw compressors. Experience repairing and maintaining reciprocating and screw compressors is a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot systems and test components, using electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic testing equipment a plus
- Troubleshoot pump recirculating systems and liquid transfer systems
- Perform hot and cold compressor and motor alignments
- Install wiring to connect components to an electric power source
- Test lines, components, and connections for leaks
- Troubleshoot computerized refrigeration control panels and microprocessors
- Strong Electrical Background. Knowledge of PLC Controllers a plus
- 3 years of Refrigeration experience required
- Must possess a valid Driver's License and clean driving record -RETA Certification
- Bilingual Spanish (a plus)
- Emergency Response Training (a plus)
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.