The Fresh Cut Produce Supervisor is responsible for overseeing cutting, processing, sanitation, food safety and stocking procedures on all produce items as outlined by company and directed by management to meet customer demands and satisfaction.
- Able to lift up to 50 Ibs.
- Must have current forklift experience.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Attention to details.
- Must be able to work in a refrigerated environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Computer literate
- Ability to work in fast-paced, but efficient and controlled manner.
- Must have supervisory experience, prior fresh cut supervisory experience, a plus.
Please send all resumes below.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.