Position Title: Commodity & Sales Analyst
Employment Status: Full time – Non-Exempt
Department: Sales Department
- The primary focus of this position is to support the Sales staff.
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities
- 5:30 am start time year -round. Manage SOI and Market Reporting
- Primary function of this job will be to assist in managing appropriate vendors and/or coordinating cross-functional sales staff.
- Customer Service phone and email
- Category Management analyst for all major accounts
- Proactively analyzing product movement and sales trends.
- Manage production and estimate projects.
- Regular attendance and reporting to work on time
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required with talent and experience in promotional writing. Competency in written grammar and sentence structure, required.
- High school diploma, some college, experience and/or training.
- A strong commitment to customer service.
- Excellent telephone communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent organization and administration skills.
The ability to lift a minimum amount of 25 lbs; the ability to sit for long periods of time; or the ability to bend or stoop to access file cabinets; or the ability to work long periods on a computer keyboard;
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.