Job Position: Logistics Coordinator
Job Location: Hemet, CA
About Our Company:
A premiere grower shipper with thousands of acres under cultivation. We grow in multiple states in the United States as well as several locations in Mexico. Our focus is to provide our customers with a year round supply of the products we grow. These items include; several Potato varieties including organics, Onions, Watermelon, Nogales Vegetables (Tomatoes, Peppers, Squash, Cucumbers), and Table Grapes. Additionally, we own and operate several state of the art production facilities across the United States. With Sales offices from New York to California, our team of experienced staff is dedicated to meeting our customer’s needs.
Truck dispatching out of our Hemet, CA location.
- 2 years dispatching experience
- Problem solving and analytical skills, as well as a strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Professional and polished demeanor when working with others
- Bilingual English and Spanish Required
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Dispatch trucks
- Broker freight
- Order entry
- Warehouse and inventory control
Competitive wages and benefits package including medical, dental, 401K, and PTO.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.