Experienced Sales / Sales management
Healthy Avocado Inc is a family farm focused importer of Mexican avocados. We have maintained excellent relations with over 10 grower/packer families in Michoacan, since 2002. We recently launched a new line of guacamole and pulp products. Learn more at https://healthyavocado.com/guacamole-avocado-pulp/
Our company is experiencing amazing growth and is seeking to expand our reach with a seasoned Sales Associate. This individual will directly support the company president in expanding our national customer base to include supermarkets, larger foodservice distributors, and wholesalers.
This is an excellent opportunity with high-growth potential for an experienced and energetic individual to thrive in the fresh produce industry.
Compensation: DOE: 100 – 200+ K, Health, 401K & pension.
Place of work: our office or your location.
We need a person who can move a good volume of avocados. We can offer other items as well, but our company’s focus is avocados.
Responsibilities and Duties
- FOB / contract sales / sales account management
- Maintain consistent communication with customers to keep them informed of product availability, quality and price
- Input, track and review sales orders and inventory levels, Cooperate with our docs and admin persons.
- Work collaboratively to ensure optimal customer service and support.
- Attend trade shows.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years of sales experience in the fresh produce industry
- Have a current client base and the ability to solicit and develop new and long-lasting relationships.
- Have a commitment to setting goals and the accountability for their achievement.
- Have Ability to work under pressure with attention to detail.
- Strong communication and customer service skills. BA degree in marketing, business, or related field.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.