TPO HR is conducting a CONFIDENTIAL SEARCH for a top-performing Payroll Specialist. This is a great position for the right payroll expert with 3- 5 years’ experience, ideally, some experience with ADP. This position is primarily accountable for completing all aspects of payroll for up to 250 employees on a bi-weekly basis. Additionally, this position will provide support to other HR functional areas as needed.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of three years of payroll processing experience as well as a minimum of two years of general experience in any other HR functional area or combination of education and work experience.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of wage and hour laws and regulations in order to efficiently process payroll.
- A high degree of integrity and ethics, unwavering commitment to maintaining confidentiality.
- Must be highly dependable, approachable, and a team player with an orientation toward providing excellent customer service.
- Consistently exercise good judgment. Adaptable and flexible in unfamiliar situations.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships and confidence with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work well under deadlines, pay attention to detail and produce thorough accurate work.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and Word.
- Knowledge and payroll processing experience with ADP will put you in top 3 Candidate position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested and qualified, please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining: 1.Why you are interested; 2.Your level of experience in a Payroll Specialist position, and 3. Why you feel you would be a good fit in this position to Tess Jordan at: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Payroll Specialist BlueSkySearch
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.