The primary purpose of this position is to secure the right product, at the right price. The Procurement Manager needs to be constantly looking for regions, growers and identify key growing areas to achieve 365 sourcing.
- Grower / Commodity Management
- Demand Management
- Logistic Knowledge / Control
- Food Safety / Quality Assurance
- Product Innovation and Trends
- 5+ years produce buying experience
- Strong negotiating skills
- Multiple task management
- Be able to set priorities
- Meet deadlines and be able to accomplish team objectives.
- Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with computer competency, including Excel and Word.
- Bilingual English/Spanish required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.