Director of Procurement and Grower Relations (Produce)
Tracking Code 411-200 Job Description
EARTH SOURCE TRADING, INC.
Earth Source Trading is a year-round importer of high quality organic and conventional fresh fruits and vegetables. Through supply chain services of transportation, fruit ripening and product storage, we provide the assistance that customers need to make their businesses successful. Our team represents quality growers and exporters from around the world.
Love produce and marketing? So do we! The culture is special here and we want to find talented individuals to add to our growing team!
Are you someone who jumps at the opportunity to build high performing teams and have a passion for growth? Enjoy leading and motivating teams to exceed goals? Would you welcome the opportunity to shape the company’s future, define our brand positioning and build a strategic roadmap? If so, continue reading….
This is a unique opportunity to help drive and build the growth of a fresh produce import company.
Qualified candidates should have a broad knowledge of fresh produce and solid business acumen. Interaction with international and domestic growers to develop a supply strategy in support of sales program is also essential. Ability to drive programs forward, energy to contribute to organizational growth and desire to thrive in a fast-paced organization are necessary.
- Minimum of 5 years of fresh produce buying experience. International buying experience and supplier food safety management is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing and leading a team.
- Experience with financial transactions relating to settlements and profit margin.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, organization, and customer service skills.
- Broad based computer skills, with experience using productivity and presentation software.
- Team player with positive attitude and energy.
- Self-motivated with strong desire to succeed.
Job Location Ephrata, Pennsylvania, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.