Ocean Mist Farms is currently recruiting for a Product Development Intern.This position is located in Castroville, California and reports directly to the Quality Assurance Manager. The intern will learn the functions and support the department through a respectful, productive and energetic style, as guided by company objectives.
scope of role
- Learn internal new product launch format
- Assist in new product request and working closely with departments
- Re-evaluate current new products
- Update R&D software system
- Coordinate primary packaging audit
- Internal MAP product testing
- Other assignments as needed
Submit cover letter and resume below.
- Prior internships are always considered but not necessary.
- A high degree of integrity, unwavering commitment to maintaining confidentiality
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines with sense of urgency.
- A well organized, self-starter, solid communicator to provide task and project updates, keep projects on schedule, and ability to coordinate work flow efficiently and neatly.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and typing skills.
- A true professional who has the desire to learn and engage with all levels of individuals.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.