Prepares supply and demand forecasts, collects and analyzes data to evaluate current sales goals. Develops quarterly and annual sales plans based on product supply and demand scenarios. Analyzes sales, pricing and promotional activity.
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities
- Prepares sales forecasts and collects and analyzes data to evaluate current supply/demand scenarios.
- Researches and evaluates current economic conditions that may affect the organization’s ability to sell its products or services in the marketplace
- Assists in the development of sales quotas and forecasts for the sales team.
- Data collection, compilation and analysis.
- Data deliverables include;
- Quarterly and Annual plan development and analysis
- Promotional Analysis
- Sales Analysis
- Pricing Analysis
- Market Analysis
- Trend Analysis
- Demographic Analysis
- Communicate findings in reports and presentations to marketing, sales, and other various departments.
- Quarterly and annually sales forecast and budgeting
- Develops Standard Operating Procedures for new projects and areas of responsibility
- Customer Focus
- Excellent execution of the developed vision for the category and strategy, based on analysis and in-depth category knowledge, in close collaboration with the Marketing and Sales Group departments.
- Effectively execute programs through gathering, summarizing and reporting data effectively and adding value in brainstorming settings
- Necessity to develop a familiarity with the various marketplaces
- Bachelor’s degree required
Minimum 3 to 5 years of equivalent experience
Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
A strong attention to detail.
Must be able to reconcile data and identify problem areas to ensure data integrity.
Strong computer skills a must. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and preferably famous experience
The ability to lift a minimum amount of 25 lbs; the ability to sit for long periods of time; or the ability to bend or stoop to access file cabinets; or the ability to work long periods on a computer keyboard.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.