KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Successfully manages the recruitment and hiring process for the organization.
- Consults with hiring manager and develops recruitment strategies for open positions. Manages the timely preparation and posting of job openings on various job boards, pre-screening and interviewing of candidates, background/reference checks, and post-offer drug screening.
- Ensures compliance with applicable employment-related federal and state statutory requirements regarding our overall talent management processes and practices.
- Develops, plans and conducts new employee onboarding and orientation programs.
- Acts as a brand ambassador by building and maintaining the Ocean Mist Farms employment brand. This includes passionately promoting our talent brand through social media efforts, community business events and college recruiting efforts.
- Successfully manages college/university recruitment and summer internship programs.
- Leverages on external compensation market data through research and analysis and makes recommendations to compensation and overall total rewards programs.
- Supports the development and execution of a comprehensive training and leadership development program. This includes facilitating and/or providing training to our workforce.
- Actively supports all other talent initiatives to enable enhanced retention, growth and engagement of our talent.
- Manages anniversary award program and educational assistance programs.
- Provides innovative techniques to automate manual systems within the HR function that are aimed at increasing efficiency and effectiveness.
Leads and participates in cross-functional HR projects
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE:
- 7+ years of experience in Human Resources. Minimum of four years of full recruitment lifecycle process.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Must have demonstrated experience using social media and other recruiting tools to actively recruit positions at all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional communication skills both oral and written. Excellent analytical, planning and process development skills, strong business judgement and a high level of initiative.
- Ability to foster strong internal relationships with hiring managers and employees.
- A high degree of integrity, unwavering commitment to maintaining confidentiality.
- Must be highly dependable, approachable, and a team player with an orientation toward providing excellent customer service.
- Highly experienced and very comfortable with MS Office Suite particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint. HRIS experience in ADP Workforce Now or similar system is a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.