Company Altar Produce LLC
Location Miami, FL
Employment Type Full Time
Interested in fast tracking your career in Sales?
Come and be part of our Team!
We are seeking a highly talented, self-driven individual to further the growth of the company’s product line, this is a very unique opportunity to join a vibrant and growing company offering a highly entrepreneurial environment and an unmatched support team to maximize your success
For us is a key point find the right person with potential for advancement and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
About us …
We are a leading importer, exporter, marketer and distributor of the best quality fresh vegetables.
The diversity within our multicultural teams drives the company’s growth strategy through quality products, expertise, and commitments to excellence.
The Sales Executive is responsible for achieving the sales goals established by Sales Director and for managing the daily operations of Sales Program while ensuring the highest level of customer service, and develop and maintain new business relationships with key external distribution customers, and other key market influencers.
Produce and manage proﬁtable customer sales for mutual success.
Identify and pursue new customer opportunities.
Provide input to Sales Director to help establish sales goals.
Create and implement strategies to meet established goals.
Analyze sales activities and trends.
Communicate with the Shipping Dept. to ensure accuracy with customer orders.
Communicate with other departments as needed to ensure the smooth workflow for the department and company.
Responsible for developing long-term relationships with identified partners and customers.
Organizes, tracks, and presents results.
Other job-related duties and special projects as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related fields.
- Min. 1 years of experience as Sales Executive, Business Development, Marketing or equivalent.
- Self-starting, highly motivated.
- Problem solving and ability to overcome obstacles to meet goals.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to multi-task with strong organization skills.
- Ability to maintain confidential information. Able to operate with the highest ethics and integrity at all-times.
- Proﬁcient in MS Ofﬁce, Outlook.
- Knowledge of Famous Software a plus.
- Being fluent in Spanish a plus but not required.
- Logistics experience a plus.
If you meet the qualifications listed below, we strongly encourage you to apply for this position!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
-Altar Hiring Team (No phone calls, please)
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.