Under direct guidance from the General Manager, the Production Manager will assist in overseeing farming operations for multiple ranch locations throughout Monterey County.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and oversee planting operations.
- Plan and execute thinning and hoeing needs.
- Work with Ranch Supervisors on equipment maintenance and repairs.
- Monitor productivity of irrigation and tractor operations to ensure efficiency.
- Support General Manager on field-based projects as needed during peak and off-peak season.
- Experienced in farming operations
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Ability to use Microsoft Office tools for reporting and communication
- Valid drivers license and must be insurable through internal automotive policy
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.